This Terms statement was last updated on February 12, 2021.
You agree that by clicking “Try Free” or “Sign Up” to register or use the CredPad app, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with GoodScore Labs, which is the company that created, owns, and brings you the app.
CredPad is purpose-built for Contributors, that is, individuals who have made at least one contribution as defined by our AlignWay framework. Therefore we suggest that: 1. You first try CredPad for free. 2. And then subscribe to the full version. However, we do not have a mechanism to know, or deny access to, those who haven't yet made contributions. Non-contributors can still learn from CredPad and be inspired to become contributors while using the resume function in the meantime.
We also do not restrict based on age, gender, race, or country, but currently CredPad only supports the English language.
To use CredPad, you agree that:
- You will only have one CredPad account, which must be in your real name
- You are not already blocked by CredPad
- Provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Additionally, we do not make any warranties that the app or site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free or that your use of the app or site will meet your expectations.
- You will not disclose or publish information and content that you do not have the consent to disclose or publish
- You are solely responsible for the information and content you provide in CredPad. This includes the scenario where you purchased a CredPad service that helped you structure your content. This is because we still make our recommendations based on you as our source and we do not do any background checks on our own.
- You will not tamper with the app or our systems in any way.
You agree that:
- You’ll honor your payment obligations
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees and/or taxes based on location
- You can cancel and get a full refund only up to 7 days from purchase date
- Failure to pay and renew at the time your subscription expires will result in the termination of your account
You can see your invoice through your CredPad My account.
The purpose of the free trial is to help you: (a) Understand how CredPad works and (b) Get a sense of the value you can get out of it. The purpose is not to let you create contributions or pitch to employers. Therefore, the free trial supports very limited features. The free trial is valid for 30 days starting the day you sign up. However, if you want to extend, email support@CredPad.com.
CANCELLATION / REFUND
You may cancel for a full refund, within 7 days. Email your cancellation request with reason to support@CredPad.com. You will receive a response from us within 48 hours. You should receive the refunded amount within 10 days.
You agree that we will send you messages through our app and to the contact information you provided. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
YOUR LICENSE TO GOODSCORE LABS / CREDPAD
You own the information and content that you provide in CredPad, and you are only granting CredPad the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide right to process, format, publish, and distribute your content, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others.
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content in CredPad or by canceling your subscription, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of this Software-as-a-Service and they copied, re-shared it, or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
If you use a CredPad function/feature, we may mention that with your name or photo to promote that feature. If you do not want us to do this, you may email to support@CredPad.com.
We have the right, without payment to you or others, to serve ads near your content.
You agree that we will handle your information as stated in our Privacy statement.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your CredPad profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide information and content that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including confidentiality and intellectual property rights).
Infringement of intellectual property (software, copyright, trademark, method, patent, etc) is a breach of law. "CredPad" (the software, the name, and the logo) is created, owned, and brought to you by Goodscore Labs, which is a registered firm and doing business worldwide.
GoodScore Labs, the company that created, owns, and brings you CredPad, makes no representation or warranty about the services, including any representation that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and provide the services (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, GoodScore Labs disclaims any implied or statutory warranty, including any implied warranty of title, accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither GoodScore Labs nor its owners will not be liable for lost profits, lost jobs, or lost opportunities, reputation, loss of data (example: down time or loss, use of, or changes to, your information or content) or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages. If any portion of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then our aggregate liability shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100).
All the actions you make and content you publish on CredPad remain your responsibility. Therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us, and our partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless, from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
- any negligent acts, omissions or willful misconduct by you
- your access to and use of the App
- the uploading or submission of Content to the App by you
- any breach of these Terms by you and/or
- your violation of any law or of any rights of any third party.
You can terminate this contract by requesting us to cancel your subscription or by waiting for subscription expiry.
We can terminate you for violation of this contract.
GoodScore Labs is the company that created, owns, and brings you CredPad. GoodScore Labs is a partnership firm registered in Chennai, India.
Contact us by emailing to contact@CredPad.com